- To deter underage order attempt - any orders cancelled due to a verification request for age identification will be subject to a 20% none refundable restocking fee. This is to deter anyone under 18 attempting to order and time wasted. It also compensates for any lost sales due to stock being held. We will hold orders for 5 working days awaiting verification before cancellation and refund minus the 20% fee.
- Mastercard orders get dispatched faster due to the 18+ limit on owning a this type of credit card.
- You can send verification along with your order number to: email@example.com, or simply reply to your fadecase order number email.
- Billing Address and Shipping Address must match for knife orders unless contacting us before.
- An adult signature will be required on delivery.
Please see the UK law on knives below:
- It is illegal to:
- sell a knife to anyone under 18 (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives) unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
- carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less
- carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife
- use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife)
The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and a fine of £5,000.